CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 28, 2008

I take it back

I am SO ready for these kids to go back to school!!!! These past two days have been nothing but whining, and arguing, and fighting, and getting on my every damn last nerve!!!!

As much as I am not looking forward to making lunches, or the pickup in the rain and snow, and I sooo ready for them to be challenged, and busy, and anywhere but under my feet for a few hours a day!!!!

Al and I both have the next 4 days off, and I am SOOO relieved!!! Here's to hoping the 5 of us make it through without throttling one or another :)

On a totally different note, Mason has a speech assessment tomorrow morning at the hospital. He's been having a really good week speech-wise, so I don't know how he'll score, or rate or whatever it is. I was bad, and I didn't do any of his speech therapy homework this week. (Hello, guilt) But I figured it might give them a better idea of where he is when left to his own devices. I don't know. I'm also on the fence about mentioning Apraxia, or not mentioning Apraxia to see what they say. I probably won't, because that too could skew his results. And of course I don't want to force a label on my son. I'll update when I get back :)

1 comments:

Julie Q said...

On one hand, I am so ready! On the other, I am not. For school that is. :)

I think it will be good though.