Does anyone know where I could do my own kind of closed captioning feature on a video?? Not that I have searched yet, just wondering :)
I'm actually pretty impressed with his speech in this video...but these are all thinks that he's pretty familiar with. If you watch really closely, you can see that his jaw and tongue are sometimes working extra hard for simple words. Also, he says Butt for Bus :) His ST and I always have a wee chuckle over that :) We're mature like that :)
***ETA: I get it now!!! When he's talking about the Balloon (A hot air balloon) He's saying that it's going to the gooey Geyser. Thanks Dora :)***
See what i mean about goofy?? He was not at all in the mood to sing for me :) Cute nonetheless though :)
Friday, August 15, 2008
Video of Mason
Posted by MamaTink at 8:53 a.m.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Awww.. he's such a doll. I didn't understand much of what he said but NO was pretty clear :)
LOL, yeah..we've never had trouble getting him to say that :) For a little while he was saying "I can't want to" instead of No, but he's gone backwards on that and won't say it anymore :) Cutest thing ever when he was :)
My niece used to say "Can't want it!" about stuff.
He IS cute! Thank you for sharing him. :)
Post a Comment