CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 07, 2008

Jennifer!!

I saw your post on BZ about your blog, and wanting a pretty background for it. Since I can't reply today (or hardly ever!!) I'm hoping you'll see this :) I got mine at pyzam. There are almost too many to choose from there!! :)

I can't wait to start reading yours!!

1 comments:

Julie Julie Bo Boolie said...

We went through similar feelings with Chloe's diagnosis. Relief to finally know what was wrong, frustration that there really wasn't anything we could do about it and of course fear that it would affect her life in negative ways.

We had to wait a few months for the official word and honestly by the time it came down there was no shock, I'd already accepted that it was so and that was that.

I'm sure with time you'll come to see that this is key to understanding Mason and not a label that he'll wear around his neck. Our children are so strong and resilient not to mention loved and supported. Whatever it is that Mason's speech issues turn out to be, he will have the best Mommy in the world to help him through them.

HUGS