1. I am sooo not even close to being done with Christmas shopping yet, and it's Really bothering me.
2. When people seem to shun you just because you work part time, that bothers me.
3. It bothers me when people don't understand that children make noise...even when in a boring government office.
4. I get bothered when my husband doesn't use his words with me.
5. Clutter bothers me.
6. The one stupid piece of hair that keeps falling in my eyes is Really bothering me!!
7. My daughters whining bothers me a lot lately.
8. My very pregnant and 1 day overdue best friend/neighbour's whining about being pregnant and overdue BY ONE DAY is bothering me.
9. Being in a room without a clock bothers me for some reason.
10. The voice of the Old Navy spokeswoman bothers me.
~Lisa~
(Who, believe it or not, is actually having a pretty good day! LOL)
Thursday, December 15, 2005
10 Random things that are bothering me!
Posted by MamaTink at 9:22 a.m.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
My girls love the Old Navy spokeswoman. She was in Wicked on Broadway and they are big fans.
I'm glad you had a pretty nice day.
Somehow, I'm sure you will be ready for Christmas. It seems to come even if we aren't ready.
Take care. :)
Post a Comment