Al was so good to me yesterday. He took the day off(Finally!!) and catered to me :) And showered me with gifts! I got new wipers for my van(Such a man gift LOL...but I reallllly needed them.) a new book, the new INXS CD, which I am SO excited about!! AND $10 in Tim Hortons Gift Certificates...to replace the change he keeps sneaking from my wallet for HIS coffees! LOL OH! And some new stripey socks :) Can't forget those!
My Dad came up with my shelves. HOLY MOLY!! I asked for the Trofast shelves from Ikea(As pictured in my previous post). He gave me something so much better!!
And here they are FULL of toys!! Thank GOODNESS Christmas is coming, these children are so deprived! LOL
Here's the toys on a normal day. And Here they are when they've been 'cleaned up'.

I definitely like they new way better :)
Off to get ready for work. have a great day.
~Lisa~
Tuesday, December 06, 2005
I got spoiled :)
Posted by MamaTink at 7:00 a.m.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
glad you had such a great day! Love the storage system - can he build one for me? LOL
It looks so good, and everything puts away so neatly!
Yay on Al for treating you like a queen :) New wipers - awesome - funny, I got some for my birthday too - and we totally needed them too LOL!
I'm glad you had a nice birthday Lisa. :)
The storage is great. :)
I am positively THRILLED for you! It's GORGEOUS!!!!!!!
Lucky lucky ducky!
YAY on being treated like a queen! I loooove the storage system. So organized!
(drool)
I really need something like that for the boy's room.
-Jes
Wow....great job! I think that would take up half my boys' room!
Post a Comment