CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 12, 2005

He Took it!!!

Al got the job!!!! WOOHOO!!! Ladies and Gentlemen. I can't even begin to express my relief!! His NEW BOSS (woohoo) is incredibly nice. Al's hours will be 10-6! So, he'll be able to take Jenna to school in the morning if he wants. And there's a benefits package! We'll have to pay 50%, but at least it's better then what we had! WOOHOO!

I am so psyched(lol, 80's anyone?). His official title will be "Operations Manager". He gets his own office, a pretty raise, a cell phone, and a lot of power and responsibility. And one day a week he'll be in their Orillia office, which is about 30 minutes North of us!

He's really nervous about it...which is understandable. He'll be overseeing a few different departments, and a few employees. His boss is training him to be his "Right hand man"...like, he wants a clone of himself to run the complany! ACK! I'd be nervous too!

But I know that Al can handle it. He's so brilliant. And I know he can do this. He's worked for a large corporation before and was pretty successful with it. But this is better :) More up his alley. Not so much competition here.

I'm so relieved that he's getting out of Res-Q-Tow. I can understand his sense of loyalty to the company, they helped him out when we needed them. But they have really run their company into the ground, and I'd Really rather they didn't take my husband with them.

Oh my goodness. This is such great news!!

But, I'll relax now, stop bragging...I hate bragging, makes me feel silly LOL....I'm such a nerd.

Yay!!
~Lisa~

6 comments:

Julie Q said...

You are not a nerd! You are happy! And happy you should be. :) Congratulations to Al!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like it was time for Al to take the plunge. There is always some fear of the unknown, but things will usually work out in the end.

Congrats on the new job!

Shauna (murgatr)

dd 11/22/98
dd 6/27/02

Julie Julie Bo Boolie said...

WOOHOOO!!!! We need to go out for wings to celebrate (think Al will mind? LOL)

Hugs

The other me said...

GREAT NEWS!! WHOOHOO indeed and what a great christmas present. Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

wooo freakin hooo!
Congrats on that Lisa! That's so wonderful!!!

We need a Christmas miracle now, too. ANy takers on delivering that one? lol j/k
Seriously Congrats! That's so wonderful!

-Jes

Jenn said...

AMAZING News Losa!!!
I'm so happy for you guys, Al really deserves this job, and I'm just so thrilled that he got it!
I agree with Julie that we need another wing night :)