Thanks for tagging me Julie!!
1. I never pee with the light off. No matter what time of day it is.
2. I always have to put my glasses on when I get out of bed. Whether to pee, or feed the baby. I feel very vulnerable without them on. I'm afraid of getting Laser eye surgery because of it.
3. I can't pronounce Chiropracter properly. I pronounce it Choir-Practer. My grandma does too :)
4. I have a lot of trouble eating in front of other people. I'll turn down food even if I'm hungry, or I will hold my hand in front of my mouth. It's crazy, and I don't know why it bothers me so much but it does. I have to be Very comfortable with a person before I can eat normally with them.
5. I pick up accents and voice inflections very easily. Because of this I find that I also pick up on what people say, and adopt their way of speaking when I am with them. For example...my mother says "Oh Dear" A LOT...and when I speak with her, I do it too...drives me crazy. My friend Karen and I say Dude a lot...but I don't know if it was her or I that started it LOL. Al and I say Prawly for yes, and Yuh You for I love you. I blame the children for that :) When I'm in Timmins, I pick up on my FIL and BIL's Timmins French accent...see what I mean??
6. I very rarely stay in jammies or sweats all day. Even if I've done nothing but be a couch potato, I still feel better about it if I have been dressed while doing it.
I tag JulieQ and Jessica. And anyone else that is reading this and feels like it...you're tagged to! But be sure to tell me about it!! i like to know who's out there reading about us :)
~Lisa~
Monday, April 03, 2006
6 Quirks...
Posted by MamaTink at 9:55 a.m.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm reading - although I doubt I can narrow my quirks down to just 6 - I have many many many quirks. Wayyyyy too many. I'm afraid I'd just look like a freak.
It was hard to pick 6! I know I have more. ;) Hard to pick 6 I'd share.
4, 5 and 6 are things I do too! :) Too funny. Perhaps we were sisters in another life? ;)
Post a Comment