CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Take one down, pass it around...

we all have had the flu now, except Mason. Although, he isn't eating or sleeping well, so I'm guessing he's not feeling well now too.

Ugh. There is nothing worse than being the Mommy and being a very sick mommy :(

Al was AMAZING last night. He came home, did the dishes, folded laundry, and took care of me. Then in the night he gave Mason a bottle. When Mason woke up to play at 4:30, Al took care of him then too. Yeah, I think I'll keep him.

Well, on another note, it snowed all day yesterday, so we'll be having Julie's chocolate cake this weekend :) As long as the sickies are all gone.

Going to lay down.

~Lisa~

2 comments:

Julie Q said...

We have snow on the ground today too Lisa. I have to make the cake too. ;) I would have made it today, but I'm out of eggs. Better to make it this weekend. Eddie will be home and he inhales food! It will be long gone before Monday when I'm home alone! ;)

Sorry you are sick! It is awful to be the Mommy and be sick. Sounds like Al has been really good to you though. That is really nice Lisa. :) I hope you feel better soon. All of you.

The other me said...

I hate it that you're sick but the cake sounds good!!