Mason is smart. We ordered Pizza for dinner...yes I know I will regret it. Not I do not care at the moment. Anyway!! Mason started freaking out in his exersaucer, so i picked him up, sat him on my lap and pretended to NOT be eating that tempting looking meal on the plate just out of baby's reach. He caught me once, and got a couple fingers full of sauce. After that it was ON!! I turned him around (Facing me) and held the pizza behind his back. When he would turn to look at the other kids, I would take a bite. It was working. But then I think he caught on. He grabbed onto my lips with one hand and then whipped around trying to get my slice with his other hand. LOL He's totally not ready for pizza, I gave him a couple kernels of rice (Is rice a kernel???) bits?? hmm...anyway, gave him a wee bit of rice and he promptly gagged and vomited. Yeah, we're sticking with mush for now :)
Julie is smart. She posted her 10 minutes routine on her blog.(http://jaabeemom.blogspot.com/) 10 minutes is a long time ya know! I got 3 'sessions' in before dinner arrived, and what a huge difference it made! In my 1st 10 I got the sink full of dishes put away, and the kitchen a little tidier, put down the play pen and put away the toys that were in it. In the 2nd 10 I got the toy area picked up, and looking a whole lot neater. In the 3rd 10 I got the front hall, bathroom and kitchen swept, as well as tended to the kids a bit. I feel so much better, and I've only done 30 minutes of work. Man, when Al reads this, he's got to be expecting a lot more from me around here LOL!! He'll be all..."Do you know how many 30 minutes there are in a day?" And I am going to be all "Do you remember the last time we had sex....good thing. HMPH!" LMAO!!!
Jenna is smart...she's already started asking to go to her friends' houses tomorrow....she'll ask until I am completely and utterly exhausted by telling her I will think about it! LOL
Al is smart. Just as I am starting to yet again feel like a single parent, he calls to say he's on his way home :)
Aidan is smart. He knows about 90% of his letter sounds, and the best way to get a snack :)
~Lisa~
Friday, April 21, 2006
Smart people.
Posted by MamaTink at 7:51 p.m.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I agree on Julie's 10 minute thing. I am going to give it a try. :) Not today though, I took most of the day off. ;) We too had take out pizza for dinner. This Mommy was fried. I even read a few chapters in my library book! Amazing. ;)
Oh and don't forget how smart Lisa is. :) She keeps all those smart people happy and healthy. :)
well aren't you all a bunch of smart alecs ;)
Now your house is clean, and you can sit back and bask in the brilliance of the children that obviously get their smarts from mum & dad!
I'm blushing.. I am.. really. Though I think your kids are smarter than me ;)
Hugs
Post a Comment