CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 13, 2006

The post with no name.

Henry had an Awesome day today!!! He scored 80% on both Eye Contact and Responds to Name!! He's never scored that high in the near year I have been working with him!! Jenny and I were talking about the change in him, and she mentioned that he is always a totally different boy in the summer. I'm going to look into it more. I mentioned a Vitamin D supplement, but he's already on one. So I'm not sure what else to suggest for the winter. Maybe one of those sun/light machine things...I can't think of the name of it.

I am sooo not ready for Easter. I was supposed to go out this afternoon to get everything, but I guess Karen forgot she was going to watch Aidan, and wasn't home when I got home this afternoon. I hate to be so disappointed by something so trivial, but I am constantly watching Logan for her...and am not getting much in return. I even had to take all three kids to the clinic the other day, because she had to cook dinner :( It's so hit and miss with her. Frustrating. She came over this afternoon, Mason was screaming because he was so tired, Jenna and Aidan were asking for Juice, it was a regular moment here really. Karen said I should go to bed as soon as the kids do tonight. When I said I couldn't since I want to go get the Easter stuff she said she should do the same tonight...but no offer to do it together or anything...and now she's already left. I hate that she's always trying to out do me. Gets annoying. Anyway, enough whining. She is a good friend most of the time...

I weighed in today. Blah. I was 148 last Thursday. Keep in mind though, that was after I was sick, and hadn't eaten anything but crackers for 2 days. I am back up to 150.5 today. It's so disheartening after how good I was all week. Whatever. I'll keep trying. I miss that good feeling of knowing my weight was down. And as an added incentive, if I can get below 147, I get a decresed rate on my life insurance :) Now if that isn't motivation...LOL Good news is though, Jenny was up .5, so that made me feel better :)

That cake is totally to blame. WOW!! Al said it was the best cake I have ever made. yay me!! And Yay JulieQ for the awesome idea.

Well, Aidan is asking me to do his Thomas puzzle....Duty Calls.

~Lisa~

4 comments:

Julie Q said...

And I never made one, even though it snowed twice! Bad Mommy! :) When Eddie is feeling better, I think I will surprise him. :)

Sorry you didn't get to go shopping. :(

Anonymous said...

Sorry you didn't get to go shopping :(
(((big hugs)))

I'll watch them!

Jenn said...

Lisa, that is so fantastic about Henry - You are doing such awesome things with him - you need to be proud of that!!
I just did some Easter shopping yesterday because I figured the stores would be packed on Saturday - It was a zoo, so maybe Saturday will be less chaotic and you'll get to shop in peace....
Honestly, if my kids weren't so hung up on what day it is, I'd just wait until next week to buy them their chocolate chickens - when they are half price!!
Good luck with the weight loss - I'd be thrilled to be 150 right now. Me likes my chocolate wayyyyyy too much!

The other me said...

GRRRRR to that 'friend' letting you down! I have been buying the easter bits for weeks to avoid that rushing...H went out today and finished the final stuff and he puts it all together. Don't talk about chocolate cake.......mmmmmmm!