CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Oh JulieQ!!

You had better be a happily married woman.

I made your chocolate cake today(we're finally all over the tummy bug).

Oh....My...GOODNESS!!!!! I just used a Betty Crocker cake mix (Chocolate Chocolate Chip) but that frosting!!!!! I haven't had a piece yet (waiting for Al to get home) but I did sample the icing a wee bit. WOW!!! It's Perfect!!!! And it made a great amount!! I hate getting icing in the container, there's NEVER enough in one, and too much in two!

I swear, if the cake is every bit as delicious as it looks and smells, Al may leave me for you!!

I'll let you know how it goes over!

~Lisa~

1 comments:

Julie Q said...

Wow! My name on a blog title. I'm so honored. :)

I usually make the frosting a bit thicker, so more stays on the cake. ;) But I'm sure it is yummy! Fudge frosting. :)

Oh and yes, happily married to a guy that would send Al back to you. he he Ken isn't too much into sweets, but he'd miss my other cooking. he he