CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 30, 2006

Slow down, you move too fast. Gotta make the moment last...


Oh man. It's happening. My baby is (*GASP*) growing up. His two bottom teeth are finally cutting through. Onto the adorable toothy smiles :)

And!! my totally genius son waves now!! Like really waving, not just flopping his arm around. It's freakin' CUTE I tell ya!!

He's still just doing an army man crawl thing, but he's FAST!

Still not up to eating anything with any consistency to it other than mush, but I'm not pushing him :)

He's still loving the boob. I'm not pushing that away either. Despite being tired of the night feedings, and the pressure from others saying he doesn't need it anymore. I quite honestly don't care if he doesn't need breastmilk at night. I want him to know that I'm there for him, and will offer him comfort when he needs it. If that comfort comes in the shape of a boob...so be it.

Our baby sitter has a walker (Gasp! shock! horror!) Mason LOVES it she says. He cruises all around in it, forward, backward, gets himself unstuck, he's amazing :)

He's also still VERY cuddly :) I definitely love that about him.

I think he's going to be like my brother when it comes to water...part fish. He LOVES bath time, and crawls all over the place in the tub :) I can't wait to take him to the beach this summer :)

Mason's already 8 months old!! Which means if he's like Aidan, he'll be walking by next month! I doubt it though, Aidan was a much stronger baby than Mason is. I don't mind. Aidan grew up too fast when he started walking so early.

I'm grateful we had another.

~Lisa~

3 comments:

Julie Q said...

It's great when the baby, acts like a baby. :) I too didn't mind the night feedings with Zachary. Rather enjoyed them knowing he was my last.

Such a cutie pie!

Jenn said...

He is some cute baby!!
Woohoo on the teeth - although you may not like that so much if he decides to chomp a boob or two!
I love little fishy babies - they are so cute when they love their tubby time so much!
the baby stays the baby forever - even when they turn 14 LOL

The other me said...

And on top of ALL that is so darn cute I could eat him on a biscuit!