Jenna is becomming quite the social butterfly :) Every day after school there either tears or cheers from my girl :) Depending on how I respond to the instant pleas to play at Leah's or Peyton's or Kattie's houses :)
I like Peyton a lot. She's a junior like Jenna (For my american readers, we have Junior and then Senior Kindergarten, and then grade one. Yes, Grade One, not First Grade :)) Jenna and Peyton play SO well together. Leah bugs me quite honestly, and I can always tell the days when Jenna and Leah have played together a lot. Leah's whiney, and bossy, and makes secret clubs that always leaves someone out. I am Sure that she has some kind of social delays, which makes it hard for me to dislike her too much, but holy whiney-pants batman!!! She's a senior, so hopefully next year will change.
Peyton is here playing today. It's so amazing to watch Jenna play. Aside from her bossiness and unwillingness to let her brother join in the fun, she's doing great :) Her and Peyton are great together. I hope that if we let them play together often, that they become good friends.
It's fun to watch my little girl grow up :)
~Lisa~
Friday, April 21, 2006
Fun :)
Posted by MamaTink at 10:51 a.m.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment