Mason is such a monkey :)
Yesterday, I gave him a banana flavoured Arrowroot cookie for the first time. He LOVED it!! I went to wipe off the goo when he was finished, and he looked at me, and SHOOK HIS HEAD NO!!! YAY!! 
Same this morning when I was giving him his breakfast. He was nearing the end of the bowl, and again, shook his head No to tell me he didn't want any more!!
This morning he was in bed with me, climbing all over me, and he ALMOST got himself into a sitting position. Soooooo close :)
It's a lovely relief.
~Lisa~
Tuesday, June 06, 2006
Milestones!!
Posted by MamaTink at 11:13 a.m.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Yay Mason! Keep up the good work. :)
I would love to (gently!) pinch his chubby cheeks! :)
YAY MASON! You are just TOOO flipping cute buddy!!! you and the family simply MUST come for a BBQ and SOON!
Love!
ooooh the boy is SO cute!!
Post a Comment