CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 (EDITED TO ADD 3!!!)

Jenna at age 1!
Jenna at Age 2!
Jenna at age 3! (Thank You SOOO much Julie!!!)Jenna at Age 4!
Jenna at age 5!


~Lisa~

8 comments:

Julie Julie Bo Boolie said...

she's such a wonderful girl! Love her to bits!!!

We need to have a BBQ soon!! SOON LADY!

(if you don't mind coming here that is -- don't know which bus I'd need to take to get Barrie LOL)

Hugs

Julie

MamaTink said...

I KNOW!!! How about next weekend??? We're free as far as I know!

Love Ya!!

~Lisa~

Julie Q said...

Oh wow Lisa! Her beautiful eyes just get prettier and prettier! :) Such a pretty girl you have.

Julie Julie Bo Boolie said...

Next weekend is super duper for us! Which works best for you? Sat or Sun?

We're open both days!

OH I'm so excited now!!!

Hugs

Julie

MamaTink said...

Hmm...maybe Sunday?? I think I'll have my Mom over on Saturday to celebrate her birthday. Wait until you see the cake I'm making for that!!! Too cool :)

Anyway, What can we bring!? I'M SO EXCITED!!

hugs!
~Lisa~

Julie Julie Bo Boolie said...

Sunday sounds great :) Uhm...can you bring maybe a bag of chips or cheezies? (whatever the kidlets would like to munch on while we're grilling).

Hugs

Julie

MamaTink said...

Are you sure that's enough?? I mean, that's fine, but I can help out with dinner too if you'd like :)

What time should we invade? oh sorry, I mean ARRIVE. :)

~Lisa~

Julie Julie Bo Boolie said...

How about 4? That gives the kids time to play and us time to chat before the BBQ needs to get fired up :)

The backyard's insanely hot during the day so evenings are definitely best.

Hugs

Julie