CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 23, 2006

Things to do while on hold with Bell Expressvu

1. Clean grubby hand prints off of giant windows.

2. Rescue baby from imminent strangulation by digital camera cable.

3. Get HUNG UP ON! BASTARDS!!!

4. Call back.

5. Tell "Emily" to bite me.

6. Eat an entire row of chewy chips ahoy cookies. BAD BAD BAD!!!

7. Blog.

8. Clean grubby hand prints off of TV.

9. Make a chocolate #5.

10. Drink a bottle of lemon water.

11. Check BZ.

12. Have the TV scare the CRAP out of you when it starts working again all on it's own.

13. Hang up.

~Lisa~

3 comments:

Julie Q said...

I hate getting hung up on while on hold. :(

Julie Julie Bo Boolie said...

ok I'm simply DYING to see the pics from the party.. POST THEM.. I swear I'm haunting your blog waiting for them!!!

Happy Birthday Jenna!!!!

Hugs

Julie

Anonymous said...

finally, I could find this article once more. You have few [url=http://tipswift.com]useful tips[/url] for my school project. Now, I won't forget to bookmark it. :)