Oh Heavens. What a little sleep will do for everyone!!
Mason had mostly bottles all weekend. And was thrilled with it. Last night he was in bed by about 8:30 and not a peep was heard from him until 4:20! When he adamantly refused the breast, but gobbled up a bottle (Making me think I did the right thing weaning him). And! HE WENT BACK TO SLEEP!!!!!! Oh yes. sleep, glorious sleep!! Mind you, Jenna woke me up at 6:00AM. But still! YAY! Progress!!
Onto other even Bigger news!!
MASON CRAWLED TODAY!!! On Hands and Knees!!! He's been trying real hard lately, but finally mastered it today!
He's also sitting himslef up ALL THE TIME, climbing the stairs, and pulling himself to standing on Everything!! I hate this age as much as I love it! LOL!
Now I can't Wait to go for Mason's follow-up assessment to brag and gloat about all of Mason's new accomplishments :)
Thanks to everyone who offered support. I appreciated every word.
~Lisa~
Monday, June 19, 2006
YAHOO!!!!!!!
Posted by MamaTink at 10:48 a.m.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Ah mobility! And now you too shall join the ranks of 3 mobile mischiefmakers under 5 - I would pity you, except I know Jenna is much more angelic than my boys, although getting up at 6:ooam - Ugh! Way to go little Mason Dude!
That is great Lisa! :) Glad to hear he slept better last night and I hope it continues. You just never know with babies do you? :)
And yay to the crawling and sitting up! So much progress in so little time.
Awwww...big boy! Yeay on the sleeping, heaven to get some good sleep at last huh?
Post a Comment