CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Party Pictures!!!

Here they are!! Party pics!!! We had SOOO much fun!! I missed a couple pictures, I'm hoping that my Mom has some :( Oh well...there's lots here :)

The girls started out with musical chairs, then they practiced their posture by balancing a book on their heads. After that they painted wooden jewlery boxes...

After that it was lunch. My Mom and Grandma taught the girls the "Proper" way to set a table for tea. LOL... Mmm...Lunch!! I made cucumber/cream cheese, PB&J, Ham& Cheese, Bologna, and Jam/cream cheese sandwiches!! SOOO Yummy :) And my Mom made a really great fruit tray.
And Now, my FAVOURITE part...the cakes :) I have one left over to take a better picture of, it'll come later. :) If you look at the teacup cake at the back/right, you can see the handle, I made them using melted white chocolate and a #5 shaped cookie cutter. :) A true labour of love. Of course, then I ran out of white chocolate and had to use pink...and LOST the cookie cutter! UGH!! I just freehanded teacup handles. I made the 'saucers' out of sugar cookies :)
Jenna with her 'best friend' (du'jour) Peyton.
My Birthday girl :)
After lunch and cake the girls played 'Pin the Spout on the Teapot'. It was SOOO Much fun :)
Jenna got a Skip-it!! And soooo many other presents. Man...good gift givers around these parts! lol
After some Simon Says, Freeze dancing and running around like hooligans...the party was over. And a huge success. Jenna and I were Both exhausted after the party :) About 7 seconds after I snapped this picture I was curled up in a very similar manner :)

Thanks for looking!!!

~Lisa~

3 comments:

Julie Q said...

What a dream birthday you gave her Lisa! I do hope you are proud of yourself! You worked so hard to make it a special day and it looks like it was a success! :)

The cakes are adorable! As are all the girls dressed so cute! :)

Julie Julie Bo Boolie said...

Oh that looks like a WONDERFUL party! I love love love the teacup cakes! You're a genius Mom!!!

WTG and Happy Birthday Jenna!!!

Hugs

Julie

The other me said...

that is just the most perfect little girls party!! Fabulous!