Because seriously!!
Yesterday, Mason did all of the following...
1. Pulled himself to standing using Jenna's dollhouse. Not real sturdy standing, but he was up on his feet!!
2. Climbed the stairs. Only up two, but I am quite sure that if we had let him, he would have tackled the entire flight!
3. Sat himself up. Or down perhaps...he gets himself onto his knees, and then can sit from that position.
4. Not yesterday, but he is getting really good at getting himself back onto his belly from a sitting position.
YAY!! What a monkey. I knew, as soon as I said anything about him being delayed, he'd advance leaps and bounds. Now he's really giving us a run for our money!
AND!!
Jenna and Aidan had popcorn for a snack yesterday. They made a mess on the floor (as usual). BUT!! Jenna came into the kitchen while I as doing dishes, and said to me:
"Mom, I was wondering if I could ask you a favour?"
"Can you show me how to work the vacuum? I need to clean up the popcorn mess."
Oh yes. She did. I know. I had to pick up my jaw from the floor too!!
Things are looking up around here :)
~Lisa~
Tuesday, June 13, 2006
Is the Devil wearing a snowsuit!?
Posted by MamaTink at 10:04 a.m.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh yay Lisa! :) That is great news!
Look out world, here comes Mason! :)
And woo hoo to Jenna! :)
Those are all WONDERFUL things! YAY!!!!
Hugs
Julie
Post a Comment