Or, more correctly I'm Alive! I just never seem to get a chance to Blog during the week. I kept thinking, "I should blog about this" and now that I have a few minutes, I can't think of a single thing!!
We went garage saleing with my mom and george last Saturday. It started out just fine. BUt then we went to cookstown, and down came the rain. By the lakeful it seemed. The kids didn't seem to care. Just splashed through every puddle they could fine, and carried on! My mom figures she's created seasoned garage salers at the tender ages of 4 and 2 :)
Jenna earned herself a new bike! It's pretty. Purple and Silver. She rode it once and declared that it was time to take off the training wheels LOL!
Henry has been having a good couple of weeks. Scores are up, behaviours are down :) It's been lovely.
Mason has started trying to pull himself up to his knees on everything. Me, the cupboard shelves, the bathtub. He's been told to stop numerous times, but insists on growing up. Silly baby.
Aidan is still doing AWESOME on the toilet!! I can't believe how easy it was to train him :D
Jenna is almost finished school for the year. She's going to be so upset when it's over. Every day she asks me when she's going back :) Which is great, but will be so hard on her in the summer. Hopefully I can make it fun enough that she'll get over it quick enough.
Her birthday is on the 25th. I can't believe my little girl is going to be FIVE!! I've got her tea party mostly planned. I figured out the invitations finally. I LOVE them!! I drew a teapot, cut out 2 of them, and glued them together, leaving the top open. The I cut a paper in the shape of a tea bag and wrote on it, "My day would be much brighter, and I'd be happier too, if I could turn 5 years old, sipping tea with you. So Dress up in your finery and come enjoy a cup with me!" That's on one side, on the other is the party date etc. Then I stapled some string to the 'tea bag' and then stapled a little square on the other end, and wrote the girls' names on that :) Then the 'tea bag' slides into the tea pot!!! I am so stinkin' proud of these!!! I hope the party holds up to the invitations! LOL
I went crazy in the kitchen yesterday!! Moved the microwave (twice) pulled out the fridge and cleaned behind it. EWWW!!! Gagnasty!! I sorted and tossed and wiped and washed. It looks sooo much better. Jenny offered us a tall white corner cupboard for the kitchen, so I am hoping it's going to fit!! It means losing a couple feet of counter space, but the organization/storage factor alone makes up for it!! I'm very excited.
I can't think of anything else. Hope all is well with you!!
~Lisa~
Saturday, June 10, 2006
It's ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by MamaTink at 6:12 a.m.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
We have lost kitchen space by buying a small pantry, a microwave cart and the dish washer. I wouldn't give any of them up though. I love the dish washer and the extra storage. I'm sure you will enjoy the storage as well. :)
A busy week you have had Lisa. :)
Post a Comment