CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

3 Down

Jenna did AMAZING today at the Dentists!!! She got three fillings done, two in one tooth, and one in another. Al went with her, and said that the only time she cried was when the grinder was on her tooth, and that was just because of the vibration. No pain for my brave girl :)

So, she has more appointments on the 9th and 16th to get some more done, but she will NOT need to be put under! I'm so relieved about that.

I can finally breathe a very big sigh of relief. No mother ever wants to think that she has failed her child, or caused them pain(well, not the good ones anyway :)) So now, knowing that she can get the repairs done without pain, such a good feeling :)

~Lisa~

5 comments:

Jenn said...

Oh way to go Jenna!!! I hope mummy gets her a little special something for her being so brave!!!

MamaTink said...

Yep, well, Daddy did anyway. Atomic Betty action figure :)

~Lisa~

Julie Q said...

I was going to say the same as Jen. :) An award for very good behavior. What a brave little girl you have Lisa. It also shows what good parents you and Al are that she went along with everything. :)

Julie Julie Bo Boolie said...

That's so wonderful! I'm so glad :)

Hugs

Julie

The other me said...

I'm so pleased for you and Jenna....hooray! She will feel so much better when those teeth are all fixed.