CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 13, 2005

She said, I heard...

She said "I got the scissors to cut that paper."

I heard "Your favourite picture is in tatters on the kitchen floor."

I said "What paper would that be honey?"

She said "My snack at school today".

I heard "No one was supervising me at school". lol

She said "Because you weren't there to do it".

I heard...my little girl grow up.

I heard...my first born gain some independance.

I heard my heart break.

~Lisa~

2 comments:

Julie Q said...

Aw, it is hard when they get independent isn't it?

It's a good thing too though. :) She will be a great little helper I'm sure. She is so cute Lisa.

Jenn said...

Wow Lisa, that was neat! You really managed to convey the same emotions I have sometimes, in just a few lines.
Great little piece of writing. I really enjoyed it!