
Until I saw this one at Wal-Mart!! How perfect is this for me!? I saw it, and had the overwhelming sense of frivolous NEED! And my husband, whom I love and adore, handed me the money and made my day!!
It's just so fun, and ME!!
I feel weird about being in love with a bag, but really, I am. And I'm proud of that! If people think me strange for being 25, almost 26 with a Tinkerbell Bag, well that's just fine. I like it, I will carry it forever, and I will not care!!
:P
~Lisa~
4 comments:
Oh
My
Gosh!
I WANT!
MINE!!!!!
-J
That is perfect for you Lisa!!
I love it!
I love it!!!
Hugs
Julie
My daughter had a Cinderella bag last year and I wanted one too! She didn't want to match me though. How embarassing for a teenager. ;)
It is really cute Lisa. Enjoy it. :)
Post a Comment