You know the kind, where you wake up, and shouldn't even open your eyes? Yeah, that's my day so far. I'm still laughing about it all though, so I guess it hasn't been all that bad :)
1, All 3 kids woke up at about the same time, making my morning realllly hectic! And I didn't get my tea.
2, Jenna goes to brush her teeth before school, and gets water AND toothpaste all over her shirt and pants. HOW?! I really have no idea. And of course, I have SO been slacking on laundry this week, and she has NO clothes left!
3, As Jenna is undressing, and trying to convince me to let her wear capris and a stained t-shirt on a cold and rainy day, Aidan snarfs his milk. For those not familiar with the term Snarf, it's when a beverage comes out of your nose, unintentionally. This morning it was milk. All over his face and shirt.
4, Race up to Jenna's room, and curse repeatedly(in my head) for not having enough clothes for my daughter, and for choosing THIS morning to put in an early load of laundry(how smart of me! HA!). Find her clothes. The socks don't match. that will NEVER do for my girly girl! Find Blue socks. Little does she know, she's still wearing purple hair elastics with a blue outfit!
5, We are SO out of time. 5 minutes before the bell rings. Strap the baby into his car seat...much to his protest. Pray he does not spit up. Realize i have not changed Aidan's shirt. No time, he'll have to wear it.
6, No keys. Where are the keys? I was SURE I saw the keys on the counter. CRAP Yell like a maniac because of lost keys. Not in my coat, purse or diaper bag(we're down the three minutes before the bell.) Ahhh!! Found them in Al's coat pocket. Of course!!
7, Buckle all three kids in the van. Damn those seatbelt laws! lol We made it to school. And had time to say Hello to another mom just as the bell rang.
8, Breathe a sigh of relief that Jenna made it to school. Return very late video to store.
9, Mason wakes, eats, and has some playtime on the floor. Starts to fuss. I like letting him fuss for a few minutes...it makes him sleep more deeply. Mean mommy I am. Then I realize, hmm..what's that smell? oh great, it;s Mason. ACK!!!!!! Total poo-through!!!! up his back, down his legs! Thank GOD he was wearing dark colours, and laying on the yellow part of his winnie the pooh blanket!
10, Change baby. Decide 15 wipes is too many for one diaper change. Wrap him in a blanket, and off to the bath he goes. As he's laying contentedly in my lap, waiting for his bath...he PEED ON ME!!!!!!! Of course, now all of MY clothes are in the washing machine.
11, Bath demon baby. He likes it!!
12, Aidan in constipated again, and chooses,of course, today, to get it all out. Which causes him to cry and scream and need to sit on Mommy's lap. All while I am trying to dry, moisturize and dress his brother :(
Fun morning eh?
It's now almost 11:30(oh yes ladies, all of that befor lunch!! Yay ME!) and Mason is sleeping(*knock on wood) Aidan is trying to open the unlocked closet door with my house key, and I am waiting for my tea to steep.
Yep. It's been one of those days.
~Lisa~
Tuesday, October 11, 2005
It's been one of those days.
Posted by MamaTink at 11:28 a.m.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hugs Hugs and more hugs
It WILL get better...
9
+*Julie and 2.00
y00 Chloe
it all seems to happen before 11am..actually, here it all seems to happen before 8am! hope tomorrow is a better one!
I'm so sorry Lisa - but I had to laugh - Only because it wasn't me.......(((((HUGS))))))
I've so had mornings like that and it just makes you shake your head and wonder how much you could get if you sold the whole lot!!!!
Luckily, it doesn't happen every day - and tomorrow you could be overwhelmed at what sweet little angels you have!
Enjoy your tea.
I hope you have a better morning tomorrow Lisa. That was one busy morning!
Post a Comment