is EVERYTHING!
Argh!! I feel like I have spent the past 2 days on the couch being a human milking machine.
He eats. He sleeps. I put him down, he wakes up 2 minutes later!! To eat of course.
Well, I guess I will just hope that he is like his brother, and the end is very near for this growth spurt.
These jugs are tiiiiiiiirrrred!!!!
Don't get me wrong. I am Thrilled to have made the 6 week growth spurt milestone. Especially since he has not had a DROP of formula!!!!! That really is a huge accomplishment for me. Jenna was breastfed for 2 weeks...barely. Lots of formula supplemented in between. Aidan got a little formula here and there at first, and then a bottle of formula a night once he was a month old. Not a sip for Mason. Even in the hospital. I really feel such a sense of pride over this. It's weird though...I don't often feel pride for myself...I almost feel embarrased to write about it.
Well...off to get some cleaning done before my 10 minute break is over, and the milk bar needs to open again :)
~Lisa~
Monday, October 03, 2005
The worst part about a growth spurt...
Posted by MamaTink at 5:35 p.m.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Glad to hear the little guy is thriving so well. and you can be damn proud of exclusively breastfeeding him - Way to go!
My condolences to your jugs ;)
Hey....from one milk machine to the other...WOOHOOO!
And, ya know...we really do have alot in common!
3 csections
2 boys 1 girl (just in a different order lol)
Formula fed my first two & soley nurse Mercy too. 6 months & going strong.
That's awesome Los!
This too, shall pass. ;)
-Jes
One day...he will not need your boobies to nourish & feed him.
He will want money to go get a burger & fries. (Stole that from Jenn's blog...well, the idea behind it).
Right now, it takes so much of your time, you should be proud of yourself. :) I only breastfed my last, and I regret not even trying to bf the other three.
Post a Comment