After a grueling search far and wide across the land...okay, so, after going to two different Wal-Marts in Barrie, we managed to scrounge up the essential light-up-when-you-dance Cinderella slippers for Jenna's Halloween costume.
And even beter news, THEY FIT! I was so worried they would be too small! I don't imagine she'll be able to wear them for very long, but at lest they will work for Halloween. Now all that's left is to decide between the classic Cinderella Headband, or the tiara. I'm thinking she'll want the Tiara. Whatever :) I'm also going to attempt to make her a white cape. Canadian winters do not support frilly princess costumes that do not fit over warm clothes!
Here's a sneak preview :) The dress was her flower girl dress from my brother's wedding this summer.
~Lisa~
Tuesday, October 18, 2005
They Fit!!
Posted by MamaTink at 5:42 p.m.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Oh my goodness she is too cute for WORDS!!!!
-Jes
Very cute! Walmart also had cute little Cinderella crowns for $5 in the states.
What a princess!!!!
Gorgeous!
Hugs
Julie
OMG! Too cute!!!!!!! My daughter would love it and not to mention them shoes! Last year she was Tinkerbell but unfortunatelyl her slippers didn't fit, she wasn't happy. Oh well, not that Halloween is a big deal here anyway :(
Post a Comment