CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 09, 2005

Going on an Apple Hunt!

**Going on an Apple Hunt,
Going on an Apple Hunt.

Gonna pick some Juicy ones,
Gonna pick some Juicy ones.

We're not scared,
We're not scared.

What a BEAUTIFUL day!

hehehe...**adapted without permission from the writers of Dora's Berry Hunt episode :)

We went apple picking today!! It was actually more fun than I expected. The kids had a BLAST!(No scary haunted barn) Aidan even got to go on a Pony ride!(Jenna was too scared).

I'll post some pics in a little while :)

On a sad note...My Angel fish is dying :'( She's lasted a long time...1 year and 8 months! Which is pretty good for a fish. Especially an Angel, since they are supposedly only successful in pairs, and her mate died a couple months after we got them! Al promised me 10 new fish when he saw how sad I was...LOL...we'll see :)

Happy Saturday!

~Lisa~

0 comments: