CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 24, 2005

Liar Liar pants on FIRE!!

Here's how a recent conversation went between Aidan and I.

ME: Okay Aidan, you can use a marker, but DO NOT colour on yourself, only on the paper. Okay?

AIDAN: Yes.

ME: where does marker go?

AIDAN: on Paper.

ME: That's right. Good. Okay, make me a nice picture Buddy.

Go to kitchen to make lunch.

Aidan soon follows.

The conversation continues,

ME: Aidan, did you put that marker in your mouth?

AIDAN: Ummmm...No?

This is what I was looking at...









4 comments:

Jenn said...

Little stinker....but cute as a button still!!
My boys both still write all over themselves.....at 3 and 4....it's irritating. We lock our markers up.

-Lo said...

Hahahahha OMG that is priceless!!! What a cutie patootie!

Anonymous said...

ROFLMAO!

That is too funny! Definite bribery material for future girlfriends, I'd say :)

Shauna (murgatr)

dd 11/22/98
dd 6/27/02

Julie Q said...

He he!! :)