CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 02, 2007

I gotta slow down!

I'm up to book 11 in the Stephanie Plum series. I can't stop reading!! I've read from 8-11 in less than 2 weeks :) Bad news is, that while I'm only one person away from book 12 in the library que, I am number 7 in line for 13, and 26th for Plum Lovin'! Although, I see that they have more Plum Lovin' on order, so hopefully that will go pretty fast! I just love these books! I will be forever indebted to JulieQ for recommending them!


Even Al knows all about the characters, and while he probably doesn't understand my desire to make Ranger real, and turn him into my personal sex slave, he accepts it. ;) He knows that he's my Morelli, so it's all good :)


But seriously, I have this sinking feeling that I am going to be walking around grumpy and annoyed for a few days when I finish these books :) But, on the good side, my house will probably be cleaner, and my kids will get to play more games, and the laundry might even get put away before it gets to be worn again! But I won't stop dreaming of Ranger, and wishing he would sneak up behind me, and run his fingers down my spine! Yum :)
~Lisa~

3 comments:

Julie Q said...

I am hating waiting for 13! :)

Personally, I love Morelli. I'd take him over Ranger any day. ;)

MamaTink said...

I would take Morelli for the long run, hands down...but for one time...mmm...Ranger.... LOL

~Lisa~

Jenn said...

I would like a Morelli Ranger sandwich please ;)
I'm silly because I read #10 first, in about 2 hours and then went back to the beginning - so now I'm up to the third one, and haven't had any time to just sit and read.
Ranger makes my heart jump - Morelli, is more attainable LOL.