CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 19, 2007

When they grow up...

We recently asked the kids what they want to be when they grow up. Here's what we got :)

Jenna wants to be a doctor or a police officer. I am not too surprised by this answer, as she's been saying she wants to be a doctor since she was 2. However...I can't really see her as a doctor. Definitely a teacher though. I'm curious to see who will be more right, her or I. Either way, I'll be thrilled :)

Aidan's is funnier :) He wants to be a Rock Star! And he'll play a red guitar, and go Da da dada DUN! And the latest, most hilarious is that he's going to have a tattoo. A Spiderman Tattoo! Oh! He's also going to marry Sleeping Beauty! He says it All the time! We were all watching America's Funniest Videos last night, as we do every Sunday. And a video shot at Disneyworld came on, featuring the one and only Sleeping Beauty! I thought Aidan was going to die from excitement!! Too funny.
As for Mason, well, I am getting a little concerned. I have a feeling that he's going to become a Male Exotic Dancer. This boy LOVES to dance. He dances to Music, to hammering, to the mixer and to the beat of his own drum. Which is great, however, He also Really LOVES being naked. really. Loves it. Maybe I'm wrong, maybe he'll be a janitor, he also really loves my broom :)
~Lisa~

2 comments:

Julie Julie Bo Boolie said...

Awww that is too cute!

I'm sure Aidan will make a wonderful superhero rockstar! ;)

Julie Q said...

It is fun to wonder what they will be when they grow up. :) And to ask them what they want to be when they are small.

Amanda has wanted to be a teacher since she was 4 or 5 years old. Hanna about the same. :)