CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 16, 2007

I know it's a couple days late...

But the good news is, I found my camera cable!!! WOOHOO!!!
So, without further ado! A message from my kids!!
And here are the hearts we made!! I LOVE them!! Aidan didn't want to make a heart, he wanted a circle. :) They look awesome when the sun is shining through them...unfortunately it's been snowing for days here, so we haven't had the pleasure of seeing the sun too often, but trust me, the hearts look even better then!! I used the curtain rod on my side door to string them on. I think they make a pretty cook valance :)




Hope everyone had a great Valentine's day!

~Lisa~


2 comments:

Julie Julie Bo Boolie said...

Gorgeous Kiddos

You know I'm TOTALLY kicking myself for not making those hearts now.. that is SOOO beautiful!

Julie Q said...

The hearts look great! I did get some wax paper to make some eggs! We will definately make them now! :)

Cute picture of the kids. I hope you all had a nice Valentines Day.