CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Sorry All!

I have got a wicked bad cold. My head feels like it's about to explode from the congestion. My face feels itchy, on the inside(I know! Weird!). And I am sore all over. I've been reading all your blogs, just haven't had the energy to reply. I feel awful, but I wanted you to know that I am thinking about you, and itching to try your recipes.
I have discovered that baking Julie's famous banana bread while sick is a bad idea :( It failed miserably. The middle will not cook! not at all! the top and bottom and edges are all browned to perfection, but the middle? Mush :( I was so disappointed :( I LOVE that Banana Bread :(
Anyway, off to curl up on the couch. Love and hugs to all.
~Lisa~

2 comments:

Julie Q said...

Sorry to hear you are sick Lisa.

Hanna shared her germs with me and I just want to sleep!

Julie Julie Bo Boolie said...

OH no! POor you! Will those sickies just NOT leave you guys alone!!! Go Away stupid SICKIES!!! Go Away!!!

Hugs

Sorry about the banana bread :(