CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 08, 2007

Time goes by, so slowly slowly slowly...

I don’t know what it is about some days. They just seem to creep along. Today is one of those days. Granted, I am still feeling sick, but still! Mason woke up at 6:00, and it’s about 9:30 now. I feel like I should be getting ready to make dinner. I just don’t understand days like this. I haven’t been overly busy. In fact, I should be even busier than I am. Jenna and Aidan have Pinkeye (yes, again) so no school/daycare/work for us today. But all I have done is got every one dressed, a couple loads of laundry and made a couple beds. Also a couple Sudokus. I looked at the clock and couldn’t believe that only 3 ½ hours have gone by since I got up. Maybe I need another coffee?

Maybe it’s Mason’s fault? He’s already napping. Normally he makes it to 10:30 before he’s ready to crash. But this morning, he just laid himself down on the couch and went to sleep. I’m amazed, he’s a total cuddle junkie, so for him to put himself to sleep like that, big news. He’s got the same cold as I do though, so I can understand him wanting to sleep the day away.

But seriously! How am I supposed to get through the day like this!? At this rate, when it really is time for me to make dinner it’s going to feel like the middle of the night! I’m not much of a midnight snacker, so this is going to be an interesting feat!

On another note, the kids and I made the crayon shavings hearts yesterday! They are SO COOL! And SO easy!! I haven’t had a chance to hang them yet, but I can’t wait! Thanks Julie Bo Bolie (www.jaabeemom.blogspot.com) for the awesome link to that idea! Even Jenna suggested doing them for Easter! I think my fingers will have un-cramped by then in order to shave more crayons :)

Well ladies, I guess I’ll go find some ways to fill up this never ending day :)

Ciao bellas!
~Lisa~

1 comments:

Julie Q said...

I know what you mean about long days! I hope you got some rest Lisa. It is hard with three little ones.

I think we will try the crayon shaving thing for Easter. :)