CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Sigh of relief

Jenna had a dentist appointment this afternoon. It went sooo well! After all the struggles we had last year her and I were both dreading it. But, as it was just a cleaning and a check up, it wasn't too bad. She didn't like the flouride, but made it through just fine. She does have two more very small cavities that we have to go back to get filled, and she needs some sealants on her 6-year adult molars that have come in, because her teeth are cavity prone. So we sent away a request to the insurance company to see if they will cover them. (Fingers crossed!) It was really nice to sepnd an hour or so just her and I. We don't get to do that too often. I'm going to try to make a concerted effort to do that more often. I am so proud of her for being so brave this time!!
I on the other hand, blah. My periods are so screwed up. Not that anyone wants to hear this, but whatever! It's my blog! LOL So, I had a period, and then another about 2 weeks later that lasted for 10 days, it was gone for about 3 days, and then came back again last night! What the hell!?
AND! To top it all off, now I have Pink Eye!! I was reading in one of my baby info books about it, and it said that Pink Eye often accompanies a cold, which I STILL have. I was one big cranky pants last night let me tell you!
I just don't understand it. I don't know why we are all getting sick like this? I admit, I am not the world's best housekeeper, but I wouldn't say the house it ever Dirty. I clean often enough to keep away the germys I think!! I understand that Jenna brings home bugs from school, and the boys from the baby-sitters, but no one else I know from those places are sick like this :( It just gets to be a bit much for one person. A bit much.
~Lisa~

3 comments:

Julie Q said...

When Amanda was home, and sick, I washed my hands all the time. If I touched something she touched or did anything within three feet of her, I washed my hands. I don't know if it will help you or not, but wash your hands, have the kids wash theirs often. Especially after coming home from somewhere. School, shopping, anywhere. Just a suggestion. You might be doing that already, but it never hurts to suggest.

Sorry to hear your cycle is so screwed up. Mine has always and still is normal. Except for the fibroid tumor/heavier periods issue.

Glad to hear the dental appointment went well. That is always good news. :)

Julie Julie Bo Boolie said...

We're heading down the same dental road with Chloe. She was SO awful about getting her teeth brushed before that I'm sure she has a few cavities :( She's seeing a specialist on Monday so we can see just how bad it is.. I pray it's not every molar and that we can get seals put on soon.

You're not alone.

Hugs

Julie

Julie Julie Bo Boolie said...

oh and I meant to ask (or have I asked already?) have you had the house checked for mould?