CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 12, 2007

Scary!

The kids and I went to The Bulk Barn this morning. I love that place :) Awhile ago I picked up this chocolate mold to do Valentine treats for Jenna's class...


I am doing them with red and Milk chocolate merckins :P they're so cute! However, the first time I bought the chocolate, I didn't get enough, so back we went.

It was a pretty uneventful trip, sobody whining and crying because they didn't get every single candy coated item in the store. We get the the cash, I turn away from the cart to pay, and hear this god-awful crash behind me!! I turned around, and there's Aidan, pinned beneath the cart, with Mason on his side, still trapped in the little front seat! I could't get the cart up fast enough, or figure out who to comfort first! It was awful :( Both boys are okay, I think Aidan's going to have a nice bruise on his leg, but that's all. Aidan had tried to stand on the side of the cart, and pulled it over accidentally. I'm not really sure if he was crying because he was hurt, or if he felt bad about pulling his brother down! Of course there were a few people around, to witness me pulling Mason and the cart up by heaving on the front of Mason's coat, but I couldn't figure out fast enough how esle to get them both up without hurting Mason!

So, that was our excitement this morning. The trip to Walmart was much less uneventful. And totally worth it, since Milk at the grocery store last night was $4.09, and Walmart is selling it for $3.77! I know it's only $.32, but with all the milk we go through, it adds up!

Now I'm off to melt some chocolate and pray that this headache goes away sometime soon :(

~Lisa~

1 comments:

Julie Q said...

I hear you on the milk! :) I try to get it where it is on sale.

Very scary when those carts fall over! I'm glad the boys are OK Lisa.