CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 22, 2007

Day One

Went pretty well I'd say! I only went one point over(I'm trying the Weight Watchers Flex Plan), but since I am allowed extra points over the week, I figure that's pretty darn good!
I drank SO much water :) I'm gonna have to take out shares in Cottonelle pretty soon! But. I know that will ease off as my body gets used to the new increase in water consumption!
I could use some dinner ideas if anyone has any. We're usually pretty healthy eaters, what I really need is ideas for side dishes.
Gotta run for now! have a wonderful day!

Lisa
P.s. Tomorrow Al turns 30!!! I can't believe it!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

when you make mashed potatoes do half potatoes and half cauliflower and mix in some no fat sour cream instead of butter. much fewer points that way.

steamed veggies rock and Mrs Dash has tons of flavours now.

I'll think up some more.

The other me said...

my blob blog has some recipes that are great for me! The fave dessert one is to make sugar free jelly with smoothies, dissolve jelly crystals in 1/4 pint of boiling water, top up to 1 pint with smoothie and set, OMG these are SO tasty!!
Chicken breasts chopped and browned, add mushroom and garlic and black pepper, canned condensed mushroom soup, serve with rice. Yum.

Julie Q said...

With the warmer temperatures coming, barbeque! I love barbequed chicken breast. So tasty!

Happy Birthday to Al! :)