Aidan had his first dentist appointment yesterday. I'm sure you remember the torture we went through with Jenna. The screaming, the crying, the refusing to open her mouth. Ugh, I shudder to think about it.
But Aidan!!! Wow! Completely different! He even sat perfectly to have two x-rays done! And totally charmed ALL of the girls in there!! A sample if I will (Which obviouly I will!)
Sarah: So Aidan, what's your favourite show on TV?
Aidan: My favourite is DIEGO!!
Sarah: Oh! That's a good one. Do you watch Treehouse?
Aidan: *Looking at Sarah like she has lost her damn mind* "Well, Actually, Treehouse is a channel. It's not a show."
And Then:
Aidan: Hey! How did you remember my name?!
Friday, March 30, 2007
Like night and....dawn?
Sarah: well, uh, you told it to me.
Aidan: No I didn't. And neither did Mommy....There's a A in my name you know. Two A's. Then proceeds to 'spell' his name..."ADAN"
Sarah: Turns away to laugh histerically.That's right. And he's only 3!
So anyway, we finally get him to stop talking (A feat in itself let me tell you!) and we get through the appointment. He has 2 cavities in his front teeth :( Dr. M says it looks like my kids must have soft, cavity prone teeth. BUT! All Aidan's other teeth look terrific. YAY! Hopefully they stay that way.
And seriously, are anyone else's kids getting up at the crack of Dawn!? I've only slept past 6:00AM ONCE this week! And that was just because I sent Jenna downstairs to watch TV alone. Ugh. I don't know what's causing it. And it's driving me nutty!! Oh well, I' sure things will improve soon.
Hope you're all doing well!!
Lisa
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Zachary has dark curtains, so he doesn't get up early. It is hard to settle him down at night with it getting dark later and later. Summer should be interesting!
Sounds like he did great at the dentist! What a big boy! And he is so smart for 3! :)
You're not alone with the teeth if it makes you feel any better. Sarah has 2 fillings and has to get seals put in every 6 months and Chloe has 3 cavities and a seal. Both Gunther and I have mouths full of fillings so it's no wonder huh?
Hugs.. I know how much it hurts to hear that dreaded C word :(
Post a Comment