First the Ups.
1. Mason slept through the night last night!! He's doing SO much better since Al started the new routine. I'm very grateful. He even seems better with the clingyness during the day. I'm even More grateful than that!
2. We made it through the March Break!! WOOHOO. I am going to miss the kids, but I'm really looking towards getting back to work, back to routine, and back to a paycheck!
3. Jenna ade it through having 2 small cavities filled with NO trouble at all!! Granted, she was given Nitrous Oxide to make her feel floaty, but still, last time she needed cavities filled and they gave her the gas, she was still freaking out something awful. So this appointment was a real breath of fresh air!! Aidan goes for his first appointment on the 29th. He's Very excited!And now the Downs.
1. My Mom has had her identity stolen. It doesn't seem to have affected too much yet, but this is probably going to plague her life for years and years to come. I just can't believe this!! My Mom is a very giving, caring person. She feels SO violated. I just can't believe it.
2. Henry has been in Florida for two weeks on a vacation I found out about less than a week before they were due to leave. And I am not getting paid any kind of compensation for it. Which, for our family, is very painful! Expecially when you throw in new glasses and an expensive dental appointment.
So, that's about all that's going on around here. I read Plum Lovin' in a day and really liked it. Nice light read. I also just finished a book called Birthright by Nora Roberts. The romance part of it was pretty predictable, but the main plot of the story had my attention the whole way through. Very good book!! I also attempted to watch The Illusionist. Not so much. I just never got into it. The illusions were very cool, but the rest of the movie was slowwwww.
~Lisa~
3 comments:
Hooray for sleeping boys, we like that kind! Bummer to people who go away without paying though, we definately don't like that kind!! I love your new glasses, posh lady!
That is great Jenna did so well at the dentist. :) And the boy sleeping, that is great too.
Sorry to hear about your Mom. Darn identity theifs. They need to just get a job themself!
Bummer on no pay for two weeks. That is hard when it is unexpected and you are supporting little ones.
I haven't been reading so much lately. :( I miss my Plum books! Waiting on 13 here! I loved Plum Lovin too.
Yay for Mason and Jenna and Yikes for the downs :( That's so horrid! I really hope you get in with the agency again soon so you'll be protected against shit like that!
Hugs
Julie
Post a Comment