Aidan being handsome :)
This is how we see Jenna most often. Bent over paper, either colouring or drawing. Mostly drawing though :) Mostly her family, and princesses :)
Just an updated one of Mason. I really like this one for some reason.
This is Mason's new funny face. Usually his teeth are sticking out a bit farther, but I couldn't quite catch it with the camera last night.

3 comments:
Very cute pictures of the kids.
Zachary is always busy with crayons or markers too. It's almost like he can't stand to be home relaxing sometimes.
Your new glasses look very nice. I do wonder what kind I'd pick out if I need them. Someday, I will get my eyes checked. :) Probably sooner than later.
Lisa, you are looking GOOOOOOD!!!!! It's been absolutely FOREVER since I've tlaked with you! I don't have your blog address at home, only at work and I'm never in here anymore, just happen to be in here today so I thought I"d catch up. Your kiddos are big and more beautiful/handsome than ever!
Love the new specs - you look great with them on, Lisa.
Nice to see new pics of your kids - Mason sure is growing like a little weed!
Shauna (murgatr)
dd 11/22/98
dd 6/27/02
Post a Comment