CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

I'm gonna kick that pig so hard...

It won't know what hit him, or where it came from :)

I went back to work today. Jenny has a scale. A very lovely accurate one. I weighed myself. I nearly cried. 166.5. Pounds. Ouch. I was 20 pounds lighter last June. TWENTY POUNDS! How the hell did that happen!? Well, I know how it happened. Too much junk. Unhealthy snacks all the time, unhealthy meals, over-eating.
According to a random website I found through Google, for my body type and height, I should weigh about 134 pounds. Sounds right to me. Sounds positively blissful. But I Honestly would be happy at 140-145.
I knew I was gaining. I could feel it. And certainly could see it in my clothes. Especially my shirts, and jammies. I have a pair of Tinkerbell jammies that ,my MIL bought me for Christmas. they are size small. I laughed when I opened them, thinking, there's NO way. But I kept them. And I make it my goal to be able to COMFORTABLY wear those jammes on May 20th. maybe I should squeeze into them for a before picture? LOL...NAHHHH!!! (Trust me)
So, after I weighed myself, and whined to Jenny about it, we made a deal. Whichever one of us can lose 10% of her body weight first, gets a night of babysitting. Dude! I can totally use a night of babysitting! and 16 pounds...wow...hmmm...it didn't seem like much before, but now I am not so sure. That's almost all of the weight I have gained back. But! I can do it! I WILL do it!! Because I want it!! And because we have two weddings to go to in June, one for good friends, and the other for family, and dammit! I wanna look HOT! :)
I've already gone to the grocery store to stock up on fresh veggies, and SmartPop! Popcorn. I forgot to buy a case of water though, I guess I'll go green on the water, and dig out my handy dandy super-sized water bottle :)
I am going to do this.
Lisa

3 comments:

The other me said...

GOOD LUCK!! I have made a goal to lose 7lbs a month. Here we go ( again!!)

Julie Q said...

Good luck to you Lisa!! :) I know, I need to move some how, I just don't know what to do!

Julie Julie Bo Boolie said...

WOOHOO!! You can do it!!! and what fabulous motivation you have :)