Well, I went to see about my blood sugars yesterday, and ended up having a full appointment. Weight gain is still on track...except that I am only 1 pound from having gained 30 pounds :P Gotta stop eating those Pizza pops!!! BP is on the rise, but that always seems to happen 130/80. No one seemed overly concerned with it, so I guess I won't be either.
The (not so) big news is that they think the baby might be breech! That's a new one for me. Both Jenna and Aidan were sunny side up. Well, Aidan got himself turned a little, but not enough...he was facing my hip when the doctor pulled him out. Anyway, since I am having another c-section it doesn't really matter which way the baby is facing this time around. Kinda sucks though...I bet if I was going to have a vaginal birth that they would give me another ultrasound. I am SO getting ripped off :)
They also aren't concerned with my blood sugar. I just have to eat some candy if I find myself feeling off. That's it.
~Lisa~
Thursday, July 21, 2005
Baby Update
Posted by MamaTink at 10:12 a.m.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment