CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 28, 2005

I don't call it "Nesting"...

I call it "Oh crap, my mother is going to be here taking care of my kids soon, and my linen closet is a mess"!

Seriously. I spent 15 minutes this afternoon organinging my "Sheet Shelf". refolding sheets and pillowcases. Sorting out the sets. And restocking the shelf. I think it's an illness, really.

Next is the "Towel Shelf". I didn't know I had so many tea towels!!

Thank God I have a few weeks before the baby arrives. I still need to tackle the fridge, tupperware cupboard, kids closets, cd rack, junk drawers, and kids dressers...not to mention the toys!!

Hmm...is that the Flylady calling my name?!

When my mother was here helping me out after Aidan was born, she cleaned. I mean, she organized cupboards and closets, put away papers, dusted, and vacuumed vacuumed vacuumed. It was bad. So bad that I eventually had to ask her to stop. I felt like such a horrid house keeper every time she started on something else, that I would cry, while she organized the baby's closet. Yeah...THAT bad!

Ugh. off to do the Towel Shelf.

~Lisa~

1 comments:

MamaTink said...

It's what I use to dry my dishes with :) LOL...doesn't everyone call them that?

~Lisa~