CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 21, 2005

A brag about Jenna :)


Jenna loves to draw. I mean LOVES it. And she's actually pretty good too :) She drew the cat the other day. Complete with his claws, tail and pointy ears.

And today...she was asked to draw a picture of a family, or a picture showing how a mommy loves her kids. She was asked by a friend, for a friend, who is starting a counselling service for parents who adopt children with seperation issues. If she can draw a picture to suit this lady's taste, it will be going on a lot of her paperwork :) Brochures, pamphlets, letterhead(Maybe) etc.

The look of pride, and excitement on my 4 year old's face was probably the most beautiful I have ever seen her. She knew what an important job she was being given, and she set out right away to complete her task...with gusto. I'll have to send a bill for computer paper at the end of the night :)

I can't wait to see all the pictures she comes up with. And even if none are chosen for this lady's new venture...I will never be more proud of my daughter for getting noticed at such a young age, for her talent, her ability, and her willingness to help out anyone that she can.

~Lisa~

1 comments:

Jenn said...

Way to go Jenna!! How awesome. She really must be a budding Picasso, as Duncan's pictures consist of nothing more than a round blob with some dots inside - which is apparently "Mummy", he told me with a proud smile...