I toilet trained an Autistic child!! And the kicker?? I did it in 6 DAYS!!! And not even days really...I did it in..wow, lol...24 hours!! 4 hours a day, 3 days a week. Imagine that!
When Henry's mother called me the very first time in April to see if I was available to do Therapy with her son, she told me I would be worth my weight in gold if I could get him toilet trained. So, when I see her tomorrow, I'll be presenting her with a bill LMAO! I just have to find out how much gold costs, and how to convert pounds into ounces. LOL I figure, if my math is anywhere close, I should be able to buy a small home :) Ahh...the benefits to being 8 months pregnant when making up this bill!
Yep, Henry is getting up to go to the toilet whenever he feels the urge to go. What an amazing acomplishment for this little boy. Granted, he is very high functioning, and very smart. I didn't figure it would take him very long to get trained...but 24 hours?! I can't believe that. And with a mere 3 error corrections?! I'm not a bragger by any means, but damn...I'm good! LMAO
~Lisa~
Tuesday, July 19, 2005
I Did It!
Posted by MamaTink at 10:26 a.m.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
YOU ROCK!!!!!!!!! I'm sooooo hiring you to potty train Chloe!!!!
You're my HERO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hugs
Julie
Can I hire you to potty train Billy?
He was, at one point, totally Potty Trained.
but then we had to go and move 1,000 miles away...
Anyways, that's so awesome!
-J
Post a Comment