Wow, one day after my biggest challenge ends, comes another. In the form of the tiniest 2 1/2 year old I've ever seen. My task is to try to toilet train her. ACK. I'm so nervous about this one.
There's so many things against me here.
1. She doesn't know me, we've only met a couple times.
2. I don't know her likes and dislikes.
3. Her mother is really hard to talk to...not much for conversation.
4. I'm afraid to fail.
5. I have no idea if her mother has been trying to train her, or if I am starting a very intesive program with a totally reistant child.
Should be an interesting couple of hours.
~Lisa~
Tuesday, July 26, 2005
Onto the next challenge.
Posted by MamaTink at 10:02 a.m.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You can't fail her (or yourself) at 2 1/2 Lisa. If it doesn't go well, she just isn't ready.
Good luck!
Julie
I totally agree with Julie.
There are A LOT of kids who just don't have the bladder control until 3 or later. the fact that she's really tiny may indicate that physically it's too early for her.
The only thing you can do is try. If it works it works, and if it doesn't it's not "Your fault".
jenn
Post a Comment