CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 23, 2005

I love my son.


There really is nothing like a good ole Mama's boy :)

I love that he will get up from playing, run to me, grab on tight and say "I You Mommy"

I love that he pats his little boy hand against my back when he hugs me.

I love that he wails "Mommmmmyyyyyy" when he's hurt.

I love that he calls out "Mommy, W'are you?" when he wakes up in the morning.

I love that when I was breastfeeding him, he would search out some bare skin, either on my back or arm, to rub.

I really love it that he still does that when we're cuddling before he goes to bed.

I love that he says "Mommy?" Like he has a very important question to ask me...even though he's just delaying my departure from his room at naptime and bedtime.

I love that his hair is still so baby soft.

I love that he has my eyes.

I love that he is stubborn, and sweet, all at the same time.

I love that I can already see he is kind, and caring towards others.

I love the way he runs to me and says "Cheese" in this super cute way whenever he sees the camera.

I love his manners.

I love the way he says "Juice Tup".

I love that he is still little enough to cuddle.

I love that he is big enough to wrestle.

I love this age he is at, where he is learning sooo much every day.

I love that he needs me for so much.

I love that he can play on his own.

I love that he loves me.

I love my son.

~Lisa~

1 comments:

Julie Julie Bo Boolie said...

Awwww I love him too. He's such a sweet sweet boy :)

Hugs

Julie