Ugh. I understand the need to water lawns. I don't understand the need to do it in the middle of the day, when the scorching sun is going to dry up more than will make it to the roots of the grass...but whatever.
And what i really don't understand...why the need to have it on so high, that I have to move my car in order to get my kids in, without getting soaked!! AND to top it all off...the water beating against my windshield has left watermarks, and they won't wash off with my windsheild washer fluid!! Makes for interesting driving in the midday sun let me let ya!
Darn inconsiderate neighbour. Makes it even harder when his wife is one of my best friends :(
~Lisa~
Thursday, July 21, 2005
Just a little neighbourly vent.
Posted by MamaTink at 3:40 p.m.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment