CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

2 Weeks!!

In about 2 weeks and one hour, I will be holding The Bean!! Well, probably looking at the bean anyway :) Darn c-section recovery period.

The countdown is really on now :)

I got quite a bit done yesterday. Jenna's closet is tidied(A chore and a half in itself...she's such a GIRL!) and I sorted through her summer clothes, and bagged up what she hasn't worn all summer, and probably won't.

I got the grass cut...well, no, that's a bold faced lie. I got the weeds and dirt in the back yard cut. Damn lousy yard :( I even managed the energy to yank out some weeds from my so-called garden! My mom will be so shocked lol.

I also managed to fit in some painting in Jenna's new room. It's starting to seem like it's NEVER going to get done :( I really wanted to move her in there before The Bean arrived...not so sure now. Al spilled paint on the carpet, and we have to replace it. Thank goodness for Ikea, and their 1.09/sq ft laminate!! She's definitely going to have the nicest room in the house now.

I also made a yummy dinner, and got the dishes done(Although admittedly with Al's help :))

OH! And laundry! I got a bunch of that done too! Phew. No wonder I was asleep on the couch by 9:30!!

No more contractions came from it though. Oh well...the baby must know that I have A LOT more to do still lol.

~Lisa~

0 comments: