Well, I get to enjoy(?) one whole week with my children this week. Henry is in camp, and the babysitter is away at her cottage for the week.
Today, we have no plan. No direction. No nothing. ACK!
Tomorrow we are heading over to Auntie Carry's to visit with her and her twins. I am SO excited about that. Carry has been my best friend since high school. She's the friend that you can go months without talking to, and then pick right up where you left off from :) She's fabulous. I'm keeping this secret until tomorrow, in order to avoid the million and one times Jenna would ask "Are we going to Auntie Carry's yet?"
Wednesday, no plan.
Thursday morning I have an OB appointment. Get to drag the kids with me to that. Oh joy.
Friday, no plan.
I do have a lot to do around here, so I know that I won't be bored. It's the kids I worry about.
Pray for my sanity and strength!
~Lisa~
Monday, August 08, 2005
And the week begins...
Posted by MamaTink at 7:20 a.m.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wednesday would be a good day for us to meet up with you at IKEA if you're still up for it :)
Hugs
Julie
I wish I could just casually say...Oh I'll pop over! any day is good for me..oh actually it's not I've got 2 birthdays, a hospital appointment a developmenatl check and ....oh never mind, none of it is too exciting ( except Isaac's birthday which is very exciting!)
Post a Comment