Why do they keep making sequels, and prequels, and inbetweenquels, when they can't get the same people to do the voices?!
It's so annoying to have to watch Ariel, and not hear her real voice. Or to have the animals on Tarzan and Jane sound completely off...even Jane for crap's sack...totally different woman.
I really wish Jenna would stop asking to rent the sequels etc. But how is a mother supposed to resisit a gushing four year old "Look Mom!! There's Ariel, and now she's got a DAUGHTER! just like I'm YOUR Daughter!! THAT'S the one I want Mom. PLEASEEEEEE!?"
So come on Disney...up the budget and get those voices back!!!
~Lisa~
Sunday, August 07, 2005
My pet peeve about Disney.
Posted by MamaTink at 7:07 a.m.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I can't even begin to imagine the trauma if Shrek were to change in any way....Elijah would never recover! bloody dinely, it's the endless mountain of toys, cups, books, pencil cases, P.E bags, flasks etc that we are supposed to fork out for with each new movie..something to be grateful for with autism...just the same old movie over and over and don't even mention new stuff!
Post a Comment